This is the position for you if you are customer-service oriented with great communication skills, have high-energy, and medical billing experience! You will be responsible for daily billing activities, administrative duties, and acting as one of the liaisons for the Program Hospital and 24 ON Physicians.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITILES:
- Notification of daily Admissions and Discharge notices to the local PCP’s via phone call or fax
- Enter Daily Census Reporting Information in the patient census log via Excel Spreadsheet
- Daily Enter billing charges of providers into the billing software
- Research and work weekly billing and A/R reports
- Assist with department reports and monthly reports for supervisor and hospital administration
- Assist the Medical Director with administration of staffing, program marketing and records maintenance
- Execute responsibilities within the bylaws of the Hospital
- Provide administrative support to Physicians
- Ensures that the policies and procedures of the hospitalist practice are integrated with the Hospital to assure a high quality of services.
- Ensures that appropriate communication is provided to the Corporate Office regarding the services and progress of the practice.
- Responsible for answering routine questions and coordinating calls to appropriate personnel
- Responsible for timely completion of I-9 forms for Physicians
- Work closely with corporate billing team in retrieving additional information for billing
- Some knowledge of appointments scheduling for patient tracking purposes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned