Click column header to sort
If you love working with Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistant, to ensure that they have their financial credentials; if you are process and detail-oriented; then this position is right for you! You will be responsible for the overall credentialing process of all employed and contracted clinical providers with Medicare and Medicaid and other insurance plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITILES:
- Set up and maintain a file for every clinician to be credentialed
- Mail credentialing and new hire paperwork to Full Time clinical providers in a timely manner
- Deliver new hire paperwork to human resources once received
- Request Certificate of Insurance for clinical providers when applicable, forward copy to Program Coordinators and/or Staffers
- Forward appropriate paperwork for full time clinical providers to Program Coordinators
- Insure providers set up in the billing system
- Complete Medicare/Medicaid forms on all clinical providers, submit in a timely fashion
- Apply for National Provider Identifier Number
- Forward insurance approvals to Billing Vendor for loading and releasing of claims
- Additional credentialing for certain payors and states is done through corporate office as well. (i.e. BC/BS, CAP Program, and Medicare Section 1011).
- Maintain current knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid processing procedures and forms
- Communicate with Recruiters/Staffers/Program Coordinators for accurate start dates, paperwork and any other information helpful in the credentialing process
- Research state specific requests for insurance credentialing
- Communicate with Medical Staff Services at Facilities for timely processing of Physician Privileges
- Performs other related duties as assigned
This is the position for you if you are customer-service oriented with great communication skills, have high-energy, and medical billing experience! You will be responsible for daily billing activities, administrative duties, and acting as one of the liaisons for the Program Hospital and 24 ON Physicians.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITILES:
- Notification of daily Admissions and Discharge notices to the local PCP’s via phone call or fax
- Enter Daily Census Reporting Information in the patient census log via Excel Spreadsheet
- Daily Enter billing charges of providers into the billing software
- Research and work weekly billing and A/R reports
- Assist with department reports and monthly reports for supervisor and hospital administration
- Assist the Medical Director with administration of staffing, program marketing and records maintenance
- Execute responsibilities within the bylaws of the Hospital
- Provide administrative support to Physicians
- Ensures that the policies and procedures of the hospitalist practice are integrated with the Hospital to assure a high quality of services.
- Ensures that appropriate communication is provided to the Corporate Office regarding the services and progress of the practice.
- Responsible for answering routine questions and coordinating calls to appropriate personnel
- Responsible for timely completion of I-9 forms for Physicians
- Work closely with corporate billing team in retrieving additional information for billing
- Some knowledge of appointments scheduling for patient tracking purposes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
IN Compass Health, Inc. is Growing – Come Join our Team!
As one of the country’s leading providers of Hospitalist Services, we contract with hospitals to staff and manage their in-patient care, providing a team of Hospitalists, professional management and administrative support, including billing and reimbursement expertise and services.
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified Hospitalists to join its team at St. John’s Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway, NY. It is the only full-service acute care hospital servicing residents of The Rockaways, the Five Towns, southern Queens and southwestern Nassau County. St. John's Episcopal Hospital is a Level 2 trauma center, 257-bed community hospital affiliated with Episcopal Health Services and welcomes people of all faiths. St. John's Episcopal Hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and is a teaching affiliate of SUNY Downstate Medical Center and Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. The hospital is also a New York State Designated Stroke Center, a recipient of the Gold-Plus "Get with the Guidelines®–Stroke" Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association, and is a certified emergency heart care station.
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the qualified team at El Centro Regional Medical Center in El Centro, CA. This beautiful, recently updated, 161-bed hospital, is nestled between San Diego and Yuma, AZ and is about an hour drive from both cities. El Centro Regional Medical Center is a state of the art facility that serves as the largest hospital in the Imperial Valley. The city of El Centro boasts a vibrant and multi-cultural atmosphere and is close to the country’s border with Mexico. Located in the Imperial Valley, El Centro boasts a stunning view of the nearby Santa Rosa Mountains and the Sonoran Desert.
Introducing a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced team of Hospitalists at Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center! Located a short drive outside of Lexington, EMRMC is the only hospital in Kentucky to receive three Gold Seals of Excellence from the Joint Commission and has been named as one of “the 100 Greatest Community Hospitals in America”. Danville is often called the city of “Firsts” and is home to numerous historical sites and museums. Danville was the first capitol of Kentucky and housed the first courthouse in the state. The city of Danville has many attractions including the historic Center College and is one of the destinations along the Bourbon Trail.
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the experienced team at Sierra View Medical Center in Porterville, CA. This 167-bed, Joint Commission accredited facility is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in central California. Sierra View Medical Center serves patients across the Southern Sequoia region of the Central Valley. Sierra View Hospital earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval in 2014. Porterville is a progressive and culturally diverse city with stunning views of the nearby Sequoia National Forest, offering a vast array of outdoor activities yet still maintaining the entertainment offered by a big city.
IN Compass Health is searching for qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join our team at St. Mary Medical Center located in Hobart, IN, less than an hour from downtown Chicago. This award-winning hospital is part of a not-for-profit organization that provides leadership and resources for the enhancement of health and quality of life in Northwestern Indiana. Downtown Hobart sits along the banks of the beautiful Lake George which provides many outdoor recreational activities.
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the knowledgeable team at Houston Medical Center in Warner Robbins, GA. Houston Medical Center is a 186-bed, Joint Commission accredited hospital that serves all of Houston County and the surrounding areas. Warner Robins is a diverse and progressive community home to Robins Air Force base. This central Georgia city is located approximately 1.5 hours south of Atlanta and a little over 2 hours from the coastal Georgia beaches.
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join our mature Hospitalist program at Beaufort Memorial Hospital in Beaufort, SC. This 197-bed facility is a well-respected establishment and is fully accredited by the Joint Commission. Beaufort Memorial Hospital boasts a quality medical staff of over 200 board certified physicians. Beaufort Memorial Hospital was the winner of the 2011 and 2014 Pathway to Excellence Award. Located between Charleston and Hilton Head, Beaufort boasts historic forts and elegant homes in addition to being one of only three national historic landmark districts in South Carolina.
IN Compass Health is searching for qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join our established program at St. Elizabeth Medical Center. St. Elizabeth is a 97-bed hospital that is part of the elite OSF Healthcare System. St. Elizabeth was awarded an “A” grade for Hospital Safety by the Leapfrog Group. St. Elizabeth is located in Ottawa, Illinois, a rural community 70 miles west of Chicago. Nestled between the Fox and the Illinois rivers, Ottawa is abundant with natural beauty, promotes a high quality of life, and has access to big city amenities. The city boasts some of the best schools in the state of Illinois, both public and private.
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the experienced team at Floyd Medical Center in Rome, GA. This beautiful 304-bed, not-for-profit hospital is nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, just outside of Atlanta. The city of Rome is home to the historic Berry College and maintains a small-town feel while offering the entertainment of a big city. Floyd Medical Center offers strong specialty back up support in conjunction with the large, multi-specialty, Harbin Clinic. Floyd medical center is also home to a Family Medicine residency program, although this is not a teaching hospitalist program.
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the established team at Rockdale Medical Center in Conyers, GA. This 138-bed hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and The Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. Rockdale Medical Center is a Primary Stroke Center and certified Chest Pain Center. Located just minutes east of Atlanta, Conyers offers all the big city amenities while maintaining its charming, small town feel.