Click column header to sort
We are looking for dedicated and detail-oriented people who enjoy working with Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants, to ensure that they have completed their credentialing and privileging process and have receivied their hospital privileges. If you are process oriented; then this position is right for you!
You will be responsible for the overall privileging process of all employed and contracted clinical providers.
- Lead, coordinate, and monitor the review and analysis of practitioner applications and accompanying documents, ensuring applicant eligibility.
- Conduct thorough background investigation, research and primary source verification of all components of the application file.
- Identify issues that require additional investigation and evaluation, validates discrepancies and ensures appropriate follow up.
- Prepare credentials file for completion and presentation to Health System Entity Medical Staff Committees, ensuring file completion within time periods specified.
- Process requests for privileges, ensuring compliance with criteria outlined in clinical privilege descriptions.
- Respond to inquiries from other healthcare organizations, interfaces with internal and external customers on day-to-day privileging issues as they arise.
- Assist with managed care delegated credentialing audits; conducts internal file audits.
- Submit and retrieve National Practitioner Database reports
- Monitor the initial, reappointment and expirable process for all medical staff, Allied Health Professional staff, Other Health Professional staff, and delegated providers, ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies (Joint Commission, NCQA, URAC, CMS, federal and state), as well as Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, policies and procedures, and delegated contracts
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Responsible for providing outstanding customer service to patients, assuring that patients understand their financial responsibilities to 24 ON Physicians. Answer patient phone calls regarding their accounts in Athena Collector PM software. Update patient accounts to include accurate insurance information, setting up specialized features such as payment plans, charity care, and discounts on patient accounts to develop the most accurate patient financial status in Athena. Collect patient payments via phone utilizing Athena’s secure electronic payment application. Conduct pre-collection follow-up phone calls to patients with past due balances. Utilize Self-Pay Account Aging reports to analyze and follow-up on delinquent accounts. Review and process Collections Worklist report to move past due patient accounts to outside collection agency.
IN Compass Health, Inc. is seeking energetic, flexible, team players to fill the role of Scheduling and Staffing Coordinators, in our Corporate Office located in Alpharetta, Georgia. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a fast-growing industry, this could be the position for you.
We are seeking professional, responsible and dedicated individuals to schedule and coordinate the staffing for multiple hospital-based physician practices. As such, you will work closely with our Medical Directors, Physicians and Operations personnel to ensure staffing needs are both planned and flexible. Development of part-time physician staffing resources via telephone lead generation is critical to the role.
If you love working with Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistant, to ensure that they have their financial credentials; if you are process and detail-oriented; then this position is right for you! You will be responsible for the overall credentialing process of all employed and contracted clinical providers with Medicare and Medicaid and other insurance plans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITILES:
- Set up and maintain a file for every clinician to be credentialed
- Mail credentialing and new hire paperwork to Full Time clinical providers in a timely manner
- Deliver new hire paperwork to human resources once received
- Request Certificate of Insurance for clinical providers when applicable, forward copy to Program Coordinators and/or Staffers
- Forward appropriate paperwork for full time clinical providers to Program Coordinators
- Insure providers set up in the billing system
- Complete Medicare/Medicaid forms on all clinical providers, submit in a timely fashion
- Apply for National Provider Identifier Number
- Forward insurance approvals to Billing Vendor for loading and releasing of claims
- Additional credentialing for certain payors and states is done through corporate office as well. (i.e. BC/BS, CAP Program, and Medicare Section 1011).
- Maintain current knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid processing procedures and forms
- Communicate with Recruiters/Staffers/Program Coordinators for accurate start dates, paperwork and any other information helpful in the credentialing process
- Research state specific requests for insurance credentialing
- Communicate with Medical Staff Services at Facilities for timely processing of Physician Privileges
- Performs other related duties as assigned
This is the position for you if you are customer-service oriented with great communication skills, have high-energy, and medical billing experience! You will be responsible for daily billing activities, administrative duties, and acting as one of the liaisons for the Program Hospital and 24 ON Physicians.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITILES:
- Notification of daily Admissions and Discharge notices to the local PCP’s via phone call or fax
- Enter Daily Census Reporting Information in the patient census log via Excel Spreadsheet
- Daily Enter billing charges of providers into the billing software
- Research and work weekly billing and A/R reports
- Assist with department reports and monthly reports for supervisor and hospital administration
- Assist the Medical Director with administration of staffing, program marketing and records maintenance
- Execute responsibilities within the bylaws of the Hospital
- Provide administrative support to Physicians
- Ensures that the policies and procedures of the hospitalist practice are integrated with the Hospital to assure a high quality of services.
- Ensures that appropriate communication is provided to the Corporate Office regarding the services and progress of the practice.
- Responsible for answering routine questions and coordinating calls to appropriate personnel
- Responsible for timely completion of I-9 forms for Physicians
- Work closely with corporate billing team in retrieving additional information for billing
- Some knowledge of appointments scheduling for patient tracking purposes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
IN Compass Health, Inc. is Growing – Come Join our Team!
As one of the country’s leading providers of Hospitalist Services, we contract with hospitals to staff and manage their in-patient care, providing a team of Hospitalists, professional management and administrative support, including billing and reimbursement expertise and services.
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified Hospitalists to join its team at St. John’s Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway, NY. It is the only full-service acute care hospital servicing residents of The Rockaways, the Five Towns, southern Queens and southwestern Nassau County. St. John's Episcopal Hospital is a Level 2 trauma center, 257-bed community hospital affiliated with Episcopal Health Services and welcomes people of all faiths. St. John's Episcopal Hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and is a teaching affiliate of SUNY Downstate Medical Center and Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. The hospital is also a New York State Designated Stroke Center, a recipient of the Gold-Plus "Get with the Guidelines®–Stroke" Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association, and is a certified emergency heart care station.
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the qualified team at El Centro Regional Medical Center in El Centro, CA. This beautiful, recently updated, 161-bed hospital, is nestled between San Diego and Yuma, AZ and is about an hour drive from both cities. El Centro Regional Medical Center is a state of the art facility that serves as the largest hospital in the Imperial Valley. The city of El Centro boasts a vibrant and multi-cultural atmosphere and is close to the country’s border with Mexico. Located in the Imperial Valley, El Centro boasts a stunning view of the nearby Santa Rosa Mountains and the Sonoran Desert.
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the experienced team at AnMed Health Medical Center in Anderson, SC. This beautiful 461-bed, not-for-profit hospital is nestled next to Lake Hartwell, just outside of Greenville. AnMed offers strong specialty back up support in conjunction with a fully recruited team that has been together for four years. We are a boutique group that exceeds quality benchmarking every year. We have a great culture of happy and calm physicians with phenomenal administrative support.
Introducing a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced team of Hospitalists at Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center! Located a short drive outside of Lexington, EMRMC is the only hospital in Kentucky to receive three Gold Seals of Excellence from the Joint Commission and has been named as one of “the 100 Greatest Community Hospitals in America”. Danville is often called the city of “Firsts” and is home to numerous historical sites and museums. Danville was the first capitol of Kentucky and housed the first courthouse in the state. The city of Danville has many attractions including the historic Center College and is one of the destinations along the Bourbon Trail.
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the experienced team at Sierra View Medical Center in Porterville, CA. This 167-bed, Joint Commission accredited facility is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in central California. Sierra View Medical Center serves patients across the Southern Sequoia region of the Central Valley. Sierra View Hospital earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval in 2014. Porterville is a progressive and culturally diverse city with stunning views of the nearby Sequoia National Forest, offering a vast array of outdoor activities yet still maintaining the entertainment offered by a big city.
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the knowledgeable team at Houston Medical Center in Warner Robbins, GA. Houston Medical Center is a 186-bed, Joint Commission accredited hospital that serves all of Houston County and the surrounding areas. Warner Robins is a diverse and progressive community home to Robins Air Force base. This central Georgia city is located approximately 1.5 hours south of Atlanta and a little over 2 hours from the coastal Georgia beaches.
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join our mature Hospitalist program at Beaufort Memorial Hospital in Beaufort, SC. This 197-bed facility is a well-respected establishment and is fully accredited by the Joint Commission. Beaufort Memorial Hospital boasts a quality medical staff of over 200 board certified physicians. Beaufort Memorial Hospital was the winner of the 2011 and 2014 Pathway to Excellence Award. Located between Charleston and Hilton Head, Beaufort boasts historic forts and elegant homes in addition to being one of only three national historic landmark districts in South Carolina.
Morton Plant Hospital, located in Clearwater, Florida (approximately 20 miles west of Tampa, Florida) is currently seeking a full-time Hospitalist to fill the gap in the already stellar team currently residing at the Hospital. Morton Plant provides award-winning care delivered by board certified physicians and highly trained nurses in more than 50 specialty areas. The Hospitalist team promotes a collegial atmosphere with a vested interest in quality, service, integrity and patient care. The role of the Hospitalist is highly visible within the organization! This is a fantastic chance to advance your career very quickly!
Candidate must be Internal Medicine trained and have at least one year experience as a Hospitalist in a medium size hospital.
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the experienced team at Floyd Medical Center in Rome, GA. This beautiful 304-bed, not-for-profit hospital is nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, just outside of Atlanta. The city of Rome is home to the historic Berry College and maintains a small-town feel while offering the entertainment of a big city. Floyd Medical Center offers strong specialty back up support in conjunction with the large, multi-specialty, Harbin Clinic. Floyd medical center is also home to a Family Medicine residency program, although this is not a teaching hospitalist program.
IN Compass Health is seeking qualified, BC/BE Hospitalists to join the established team at Rockdale Medical Center in Conyers, GA. This 138-bed hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and The Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. Rockdale Medical Center is a Primary Stroke Center and certified Chest Pain Center. Located just minutes east of Atlanta, Conyers offers all the big city amenities while maintaining its charming, small town feel.